- 4x independent IR output ports for connecting external IR emitters (3x) and 360° blaster (1x).
- 1x IR input port supports in-built IR receiver or option to connect external IR receiver.
- Individual indicators for IR input / output operations.
- IR extender functionality - control concealed home theater equipment using original remote and smartphone app.
- Compatible with popular home automation systems including Fibaro™, Zipato™, OpenHAB, etc.
- Works with popular automation services including Amazon Alexa™, IFTTT™, etc.
- Compatible with popular WF2IR products, using iTach protocol.
- DIY-friendly, well-documented, easy-to-use APIs available.
Slide ↔ with mouse or touch for a 360° view.
|Dimensions||210 mm x 130 mm x 40 mm (box with accessories)|
|Weight||450 gm (box with accessories)|
|Power Supply||5V DC - 1A (micro USB, not included)|
|Wi-Fi Band||802.11 b/g/n (2.4 GHz)|
|Wi-Fi Security||Open, WEP, WPA, WPA2 Personal|
|IR Sensor||38 kHz center frequency|